20110211

If I buy the house

There's a lot of things I would fix - french doors in every bedroom, open out to decks and patios... nice light to come in, instead of windows.

In the master bedroom/bath - I'd take down the clunky medicine cabinet, put a full length mirror above the sink, white subway tile on that wall that you see from the bedroom. Color on the opposite wall, recess the medicine cabinet/shelving inside the studs to the left of the vanity, and of course replace the shower. Sketches coming up.

French doors in the living room, instead of slider and window, paint or replace the wood paneling, go for the Hawaiian beach hut theme, bamboos, plants, greens, oriental touches, barkcloth...

Kitchen/dining, take down the wall between dining and living, make it a counter with seating on both sides, opens up the space and makes it more livable... colors in the dining room, celery green, with more of that bamboo, and tiki/oriental touches..

Probably a moot point, but fun to design it anyway.

No comments:

More: